Dr. Robert DuBois, D.C., Dipl. Ac.
Doctor of Chiropractic
In private practice since 1978
- 1978 Graduate of New York Chiropractic College, Brookville, NY
- 1986 Post-Graduate X-Ray study in the speciality field of Spinal Disorders
- 1998 Post-Graduate study in the speciality field of Acupuncture
- Yearly Post-Graduate Seminars including: Activator Method, Scoliosis Treatment and Biomechanics, Applied Spinal Biomechanics, Clinical Diagnosis, Chiropractic Technique, Soft Tissue Diagnosis and Treatment, and Impulse Instrument Adjustment Techniques.
- Connecticut Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- Diplomate, National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Diplomate, International Academy of Medical Acupuncture